Introduction to chi running & yoga for runners!
Friday 16th September 2016
“I suddenly realised that I had just breezed up a hill and could literally feel myself flowing over the ground.
Amazing. I was running this route between 37:30 and 41 mins. Today I did 35:19 and felt like I was putting
no effort in at all. Yeah, this Chi stuff works” – Jonathan Ryan
• 08:30-09:30 2/5k run with Gray Caws & Rachel Masser
• 10:00-11:15 Yoga for Runners with Zena Kidd-May
• 11.15-12:00 Bring own lunch or enjoy Zena’s free raw energy balls, bananas & teas
• 12:00-13:00 Chi running explained with Gray Caws
• 13:00-14:00 Practise Chi running with Gray Caws
Cost: £55 Location: North Street, Islip (full details when space confirmed)
How to book: Email email@example.com (only 9 spaces) • Payment can be made by BACs transfer (Payment must be made to reserve your space)
Note: Food will be GF & DF but not NUT free • Let us know of any injuries i.e lower back, knees, HBP, LBP, hypermobility • Please bring weather appropriate clothing • Eat breakfast before you come • Yoga suitable for all levels • Mats & blocks available
About Chi Running: Chi Running borrows the principles of T’ai Chi, to help runners of all ages move more mindfully, efficiently and effectively. Improving performance and reducing risk of injury.
The benefits aren’t just physical. When running is easier, it’s also more fun!
Many Chi Runners have found that this more mindful approach to running has boosted their self confidence, increased their mental focus and helped them stay healthy and active in other areas of their life.
Click on the links for information on the instructors:
- Zena Kidd-May http://www.satyayoga.co.uk/about-us/
- Gray Caws http://chirunning.uk/instructors/gray-caws/
- Rachel Masser http://www.energitraining.co.uk/
Share our retreat with friends & family…