If you like soft fudge like chocolate, then you will love this. Only 5 ingredients and super easy to make.
I tend to make a large batch and keep them in the freezer. They take 5mins to de-frost, so an ideal healthy snack that the whole family will love.
Also, the perfect raw chocolate gift!
Makes 14-16 approx
- 250g raw cacao paste
- 75g raw cacao butter
- 175g Rice syrup (can use agave or raw honey)
- Pinch of pink salt
- Melt the cacao paste and butter gently together in a bain-marie. until runny
- Add the melted cacao paste and butter with all the other ingredients to your blender and blend through on full power until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into your moulds. But if you are in a hurry then spoon it into a plastic or glass container and freeze for 1 hour or until fudge is nice and firm.
- Take moulds out of the freezer and pop the pieces out on to a chopping board. If you have used a container, turn the block of fudge out on to a board and cut into cubes with a very sharp knife.
- store in an airtight glass container in the fridge for un to 3/4 weeks.
Note: Cacao paste isn’t the easiest of ingredients to find. I order mine from Amazon. Agave and honey will make it sweeter so add more rice syrup if you like it sweet.
What is cacao paste? it is pure bitter chocolate and it’s produced by grinding the Cacao Nibs to a smooth, liquid state. Cacao Paste is also know as Cacao Liquor