The easiest macaroons you’ll ever make. All you need is a spare 20mins.
They are gluten, sugar, dairy and egg free and kids love them!
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. pink himalayan salt (Oops forgot to add this in the picture!)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted & wait until its cool before adding)
- 3 tbsp. rice syrup (more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract (don’t be tempted to add more vanilla)
Start by combining the shredded coconut & coconut flour in the food processor. Then pulse in salt, coconut oil, rice syrup and vanilla. Keep combining until the dough forms a ball.
Now, wet your hands and scoop a little at a time and roll into balls. If you don’t wet your hands the dough will get very sticky.
And that’s it, they are ready to enjoy!
Pop them in an airtight container and put in the fridge, they will last about 1-2 weeks or keep them in the freezer. They take about 20min to defrost.
This recipe makes about 20 macaroons depending on size.
If you have any problems please do drop me a line or write to say how you got on.
Either way let me know what you think…..Please share my recipe with others by LIKEing my page!
Recipe by Satya Yoga Oxford at https://www.satyayoga.co.uk/2016/raw-coconut-macaroons-that-melt-in-your-mouth/